About Our Classroom Workshops
Get ready to be inspired! Our two-hour, theatre-based Classroom Workshops are engaging, interactive, and memorable.
Classroom workshop bookings are closed for the year. Please check back in August 2022 for future workshop booking opportunities.
Online (Virtual) and
We can visit your virtual class, be live-streamed into your in-person class, or visit in person. We have been offering dynamic online workshops throughout the pandemic!
Tailored Content for Your
Subject and Grade
We tailor our workshop content to meet the unique needs of your group. We've identified curriculum connections for our workshop for Grades 8 through 12.
Free for all Greater Toronto
Area and Hamilton Schools
Thanks to generous funding from the Ontario Trillium Foundation, we can offer this workshop free of charge to schools and non-profits in the GTA and Hamilton.
Our goal is for youth to leave our workshops feeling empowered with skills to respond to incidents of racism in their community and online.
Bookings are closed for the year.
Link will be inactive until August 2022.
1. We Decode the Concept of "Othering""Our workshops unpack the concept of "Othering" as an entrypoint for discussing racism, prejudice, and hate. By illustrating how Othering works, we empower students to recognize common patterns that exist across many different forms of racism.
2. We Teach Bystander Intervention Against Racism and HateWe teach the principles of bystander intervention for responding to racist incidents. We share a youth-focused approach to bystander intervention, emphasizing the importance of personal safety, de-escalation, and engaging with caring adults.
3. We Host Engaging and Fun Theatre ActivitiesWe use theatre-based activities so youth can practice applying the principles of bystander intervention. And yes, these activities work well in online workshops! The theatre activities are often cited by participants as a favourite part of our workshop.
4. Our Workshop Facilitators Are Awesome!Our workshop facilitators are the life of our program. They are selected through a competitive process and go through a training and mentorship process. Each facilitator brings unique passion, knowledge, and personality to the team!
Ontario Curriculum Connections
We have identified curriculum connections to our workshop for Grades 8 through 12. Click on the document to review our list. If there are additional adaptations or connections that you have in mind, don't hesitate to reach out!
(Downloadable chart coming soon)
How To Book a Workshop
We would love to work with you! Workshops need to be booked at least one month in advance. Here's how it works:
1. Fill out a workshop request form
2. After your form has been processed, we will reach out to you to schedule a 20 minute one-on-one phone call to hear more about your classroom and group
3. Confirm your booking and workshop date and time